|Home Page||Site Index||New Life||Who Am I?||Living It||we are devoted to new Christians|
|God's Book||It's Reliable||Read It||Prayer||Why Jesus?||helping you to grow in Jesus|
|Tell Others||Teen Links||Flash Videos||Good News||Contributions||and share Him with others|
I PRAYED A PRAYER TO JESUS – AM I NOW A CHRISTIAN?
When I prayed to Jesus did I become a Christian?
If you are troubled in your mind and are unsure whether you are now a Christian, see below:
Ask yourself these questions and contact us by email with your answers
1. Do I believe that Jesus Christ came from Heaven to save mankind, including me?
2. Do I believe Jesus died on a cross, that God raised him from the dead and that he is now alive for evermore?
3. Do I believe that when Jesus died on the cross, he paid the price for my sins?
4. When I prayed, did I believe that I was a sinner in need of God's forgiveness?
5. When I prayed to Jesus to become a Christian, was I sincere in my heart about what I was asking?
6. If someone asked me, could I give examples of some sins that God has forgiven me for?
7. Do I believe that I can talk to Jesus in prayer and he will answer?
8. Do I believe Jesus is able to forgive ALL my sins and make me a brand new person?
9. Do I accept Jesus as my Lord, in charge of my whole life from now on, putting him first instead of myself?
10. Am I doing my best nowadays to live a changed life that will please Jesus my Lord?
11. Do I want to forgive others - from the past - for what they did to me?
12. Do I have a desire to read the Bible?